Friday, February 15, 2013

A Letter to The President

Monday is Presidents Day, the day we celebrate our country's founding fathers.
So we decided to get a jump start this morning on a bit of talking about what we would do if we were president.
This led to a brainstorm of what we think we would want to say to the current president in a letter from the children in our home daycare......
It's said that a letter will get us stickers & such.
What a great motivater!!!
Here is our version.

I hope you'll enjoy their thoughts
We adults have much to talk to our children about.
So....
Talk With Your Children.....A Lot

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Many thanks

    Here is my homepage - Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete